This page contains information about RaAM's payment methods.
Are you joining RaAM for the first time or renewing your membership?
- If you’re joining for the first time, please complete the membership form first and follow the instructions in the confirmation e-mail that you will receive upon registration
- If you’re renewing your membership, do not complete the membership form. Send an e-mail to RaAM's treasurer stating your name and your desired membership extension and chose one of the payment methods mentioned below
There are three different payment methods for paying your membership fee, which are explained below.
1. Payment by electronic transfer (BACS)
The details you will need for paying by electronic transfer are as follows:
- Name of account: Researching and Applying Metaphor
- SWIFT code: LOYDGB21086
- IBAN: GB20 LOYD 3019 1403 8062 04
Within the UK:
- Sort code: 30-19-14
- Account number: 03806204
Send an email to RaAM's treasurer to let her know that you have made the electronic transfer and indicate whether you have paid for student/retired or full membership and one or three years.
2. Payment by credit card
Click below to select the type of membership. You’ll be redirected to the SWREG website.
- One year, ordinary membership, £40
- One year, student or retired membership, £25
- Three years, ordinary membership, £100
- Three years, student or retired membership, £60
As soon as your payment goes through, your membership will start. You will receive an email confirming your membership.
Warning: Unfortunately our payment system obliges us to add VAT to your payment. Rates will vary according your country of residence.
Warning: Do not buy ‘Registration Backup Service’. Please remove it from your cart before paying. This is sold by SWREG and not by RaAM and it has no use for us!
3. Payment by cheque
Make your cheque payable to ‘Researching and Applying Metaphor’ and send it to: Alice Deignan School of Education Hillary Place University of Leeds Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK
Warning: The cheque must be drawn on a UK bank, and it must be made payable to ‘Researching and Applying Metaphor’.
Send an email to RaAM's treasurer and indicate whether you have paid for student/retired or full membership and one or three years.
Once your cheque is banked, you will receive an email with details on how to activate your membership benefits.