The 13th RaAM conference will be held at Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences from 18 - 21 June 2020. The conference venue will be the Faculty of Education at Hamar, Norway, and the conference is hosted in collaboration with the Centre for Multilingualism in Society across the Lifespan (Multiling), a Centre of Excellence at the University of Oslo.
Call for papers
The call for papers can be found here. The deadline for submitting abstracts is 01 November 2019).
Call for pre-conference workshop proposals
The call for pre-conference workshops can be found here. The deadline for submitting workshop proposals is 15 August 2019.
The theme of the next conference is "Metaphorical creatvity in a multilingual world".
This conference aims to explicitly address and further explore the links between figurative communication and creativity among people with different language backgrounds.
- Marianna Bolognesi (University of Oxford, UK)
- Daniel Casasanto (Cornell University, USA)
- Jeannette Littlemore (University of Birmingham, UK)
- Tony Veale (University College Dublin, Ireland)
Information about the conference can be found:
- On the conference website
- On Twitter, Facebook and Instagram @RaAMconf #2020INNmetaphor
- Email: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you all in Hamar!