The 15th RaAM Conference will take place September 21-24, 2022, hosted by the University of Bialystok in Poland. Its theme is “The social impact of metaphor”.
The call for papers can be found here.
- Kathleen Ahrens (The Hong Kong Polytechnic University)
- Christian Burgers (Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam / University of Amsterdam)
- Veronika Koller (Lancaster University)
- Susan Lee Nacey (Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences)
Important dates (both in person and online participation):
- Call for papers opens September 2021 (see above)
- Abstract submission deadline: Feb 28, 2022
- Theme sessions & workshops submission deadline: Jan 31, 2022
- Abstract notification: May 2022
- Registration opens June 2022
For more information, see the conference website: http://raam15.uwb.edu.pl