Standing for Newsletter Editor
What is involved?
It is expected that Executive Committee (EC) members will each year attend and report at the two EC meetings and the Annual General Meeting (AGM), for which expenses will be reimbursed in line with RaAM policy. Where physical attendance is impossible, some form of video-conferencing link will normally be set up.
Task description for Newsletter Editor
- Looking out for potentially interesting items
- Canvassing members for items to be included
- Asking for reports from members of the EC
- Asking for advertisements/reports from organisers of conferences/workshops
- Drafting the newsletter
- Consulting with RaAM Chair about draft of the newsletter
- Sending the newsletter to the Web Editor for publication
Duration of appointment
The Newsletter Editor will be appointed for a period of two years.
Any questions can be sent to RaAM’s current Newsletter Editor.