This page contains information about RaAM’s payment methods.
Are you joining RaAM for the first time or renewing your membership?
- If you’re joining for the first time, please complete the membership form first and follow the instructions in the confirmation e-mail that you will receive upon registration
- If you’re renewing your membership, do not complete the membership form. Instead, visit the ‘Renew your membership’-page.
There are two different payment methods for paying your membership fee, which are explained below.
1. Payment by PayPal
Click below to select the type of membership. You’ll be redirected to the PayPal website.
As soon as your payment goes through, your membership will start. You will receive an email confirming your membership.
2. Payment by electronic transfer (BACS)
The details you will need for paying by electronic transfer are as follows:
- Name of account: Researching and Applying Metaphor
- SWIFT code: LOYDGB21086
- IBAN: GB20 LOYD 3019 1403 8062 04
Within the UK:
- Sort code: 30-19-14
- Account number: 03806204
Send an email to RaAM’s treasurer to let her know that you have made the electronic transfer and indicate whether you have paid for student/retired or full membership and one or three years.