What is involved?
It is expected that Executive Committee (EC) members will each year attend and report at two EC meetings as well as the Annual General Meeting (AGM), for which expenses will be reimbursed in line with RaAM policy. Where physical attendance is impossible or highly impractical (e.g., too costly), video-conferencing will be set up.
Task description for the Web Editor
The Web Editor has experience with WordPress or would like to learn how to use WordPress. The RaAM website has undergone a number of changes in the last few years to make maintaining it as simple as possible. You do not at all need to be a tech genius to be our new Web Editor!
- Managing the RaAM website;
- Creating and updating website pages, in collaboration with other EC members;
- Keeping the website secure: avoiding spiders, spammers, etc.;
- Creating and maintaining products with PayPal (with Treasurer);
- Obtaining usage statistics for the website;
- Managing the RaAM-board email accounts;
- Helping users of the RaAM website in case of site issues by email;
- Reporting to the EC and AGM.
Duration of appointment
The Web Editor will be appointed for a period of three years.
Please feel free to ask any question you may have to RaAM’s current Web Editor.